Professional Health Consulting Services Inc. is a consulting business owned by Juli Weaver RN MSN, RNC-OB, C-EFM, Cheryl Patzer RN MS, Marjorie "Marge" Patzer RN MS, and Jerilyn "Muffy" Ratto RN MPH. Our business provides professional and innovative clinical, educational and administrative services to hospitals (Acute, Long Term Care, and Congregate Living Facilities). Our combined experiences cover maternal/child health nursing, medical, surgical, transplant nursing, psychiatric nursing, skilled nursing and residential care facilities for the elderly.
We are dedicated to helping others:
We have managed a variety of special projects including:
- Maximize leadership potential
- Manage quality initiatives to improve outcomes
- Maintain compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide staff training and development
- Auditing services for California Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Outcome Reporting Program (CCORP) through Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) - 2005-present
- Evaluation of Medical Staff Services for Ambulatory Care for California Department of Veterans Affairs at Yountville.
- Review of operations at California Department of Veterans Affairs, Yountville, California – authorized and paid by the California Legislative Analyst Officer, Sacramento. Report to the California State Legislature.
- California Correctional Health Care Services: Analysis of Staffing Needs Through Application of the Medical Classification Model at the California Health Care Facility
- Department of Consumer Affairs: Contract and Performance Audit of the DCA Diversion Program provided by Maximus Health Services